Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Goth shoes - Summer edition

I got a request to give tips about goth shoes to wear at summer. 
I myself do use the same shoes all year around simply because I love having hot, sweaty feet cool boots.
But I also have a more summer goth shoe collection.
I'm no fan of high heels (not true, I drool over high heel goth shoes)  mainly because I want to be able to wear the same shoe for a whole day without any pain.
Sure, I'm goth, we love self inflicted pain, but this is too hard core for me.

I like platform shoes. I like comfortable shoes. I like pretty goth shoes.
How hard can it be to combine these 3???

I just found this picture (have no idea where to buy it though), and this shoe is something I could wear at summer. But why isn't the sole black as well?
I would probably change the shoe laces to a pretty ribbon and paint a bat on the side  :)

5 comments:

  1. This looks like japanese Fashion. They often wear platoes in any colour combinations. You have to look in online stores there. The browser translation add on will be your friends in this case ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://jaccofashion.com/products/Stylish-Cutout-Lace-Up-Open-Toe-Flatform-Wedge-Bootie-3-Colors.html

    Her (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even try ebay or amazon cuz u can always find any kind of shoes and for cheap :) i bet u know that already huh lol oh well im not deletingthis comment lol anyways i love u adora :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. not the same, but close: http://www.nastygal.com/whats-new/twist-platform

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.solestruck.com

    ReplyDelete