Thursday, August 9, 2012

Book to review and making Goth bracelets


A week ago I got this intriguing book with the best title ever - "Goth girls Don't Taste Like Chicken", written by Robert Tomoguchi and illustrated by Kimberlee Traub, for review.
The kids went crazy over the images and I had to hide the book since I didn't want any sneak peak until I've got time to enjoy this gift.
I think I will read you some of it at YouTube.

And I just made two Goth bracelets with the classic slogan "Keep calm and carry garlic", but I didn't copy - i made it in another font and used a different bat :) (Hahaha - not copying, ey Adora...?!)
Copycat copy that!
I'm a Copybat!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! It's my friends' very first published work. I can't wait to see what you think of it. He'll be excited to find that you picked this up. It's a cute story :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this. I'm so excited that you're considering doing a video read of my little book. I hope you enjoy it. I'm already working on a follow up book, which I hope I can send you as well.

    ReplyDelete